Great size!

Posted by Goldie on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Last a long time, I have eczema and heard dead sea salts are good for skin disorders. I tried taking a bath without this salt to see if I notice any difference, and I notices I dry up easily without the salt, this makes the skin soft and clear I love it!

Great for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Put a cup in warm water and soak face for 10 mins and oiliness goes away and acne dries up!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I rehydrate the crystals into Magnesium Oil and apply it transdermally. It lasts a long time this way! This product used in this way is grittier than Ancient Minerals, but that'probably because it has higher concentrations of many minerals.

Very Happy With This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently started the Hcg diet and one of the things recommended during the diet is the use of detox/salt baths. I don't know much about bath salts and did not want to mix my own so after looking at several different types available I decided this one looked like a good option. I have used it twice and have been very happy with it. I plan on ordering this product again in the future.

looks very cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The label looks that someone made copies by inkjet printer at home.

Excellent

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It makes a very relaxing and soothing foot bath. I got it for the Magnesium though because I read we absorb more magnesium through foot baths than through supplements. I`m pleased with the product and its effect.

u can feel so relaxed more than epsom salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great value for such high quality prpducts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We used to use epson salt for taking hot baths, I decided I wanted to try this. It is has a better soothing affect, helps with relaxing, and smells good.

Great sea salts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are very nice sea salts. I wish they came also in a larger container since I use them every day. What I like to do is put one or two drops of my favorite essential oil in the container, stir, and use them. I need only a small amount of oil and it works for me. Also, I leave the lid off all the time, and there is a nice, subtle aroma in the bathroom.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lots of extra goodies in this pack... It's gotta be good for you

1 2 3 4