Great size!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Last a long time, I have eczema and heard dead sea salts are good for skin disorders. I tried taking a bath without this salt to see if I notice any difference, and I notices I dry up easily without the salt, this makes the skin soft and clear I love it!

Great for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer1762185 on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Put a cup in warm water and soak face for 10 mins and oiliness goes away and acne dries up!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2426275 on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I rehydrate the crystals into Magnesium Oil and apply it transdermally. It lasts a long time this way! This product used in this way is grittier than Ancient Minerals, but that'probably because it has higher concentrations of many minerals.

Very Happy With This Product

Posted by Reviewer2183343 on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently started the Hcg diet and one of the things recommended during the diet is the use of detox/salt baths. I don't know much about bath salts and did not want to mix my own so after looking at several different types available I decided this one looked like a good option. I have used it twice and have been very happy with it. I plan on ordering this product again in the future.

looks very cheap

Posted by 4878307070840017929 on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The label looks that someone made copies by inkjet printer at home.

Posted by 5236514452843948752 on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We used to use epson salt for taking hot baths, I decided I wanted to try this. It is has a better soothing affect, helps with relaxing, and smells good.

Excellent

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It makes a very relaxing and soothing foot bath. I got it for the Magnesium though because I read we absorb more magnesium through foot baths than through supplements. I`m pleased with the product and its effect.

Great sea salts!

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are very nice sea salts. I wish they came also in a larger container since I use them every day. What I like to do is put one or two drops of my favorite essential oil in the container, stir, and use them. I need only a small amount of oil and it works for me. Also, I leave the lid off all the time, and there is a nice, subtle aroma in the bathroom.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1475590 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Almost fell asleep in the tub. Reminds me I should do it tonight. Really believe it helps my bursitis.

Sooothing

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These salts are basic, simple and offered here at a good price.

1 2 3 4