Help

Wow

Posted by drewmastro on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for myself and my mother as it is meant to be good for your skin an contains the rare but essential omega 7. A week after using it, I called my mother and we both reported the same thing- a slight (2kilogram) weight loss, without a change in diet, which was completely unexpected! This is undoubtedly good for you but now I feel some of the bigger health claims (such as weight loss) might actually be true. Definitely will try again! *update* 4 months in. There were about two weeks where I had ran out of my SeaBuckthorn. At the time I hadn't noticed any ill effects, but as soon as I started taking it again, I noticed a great improvement in my skin and overall energy. This truly works wonders and brings the body into harmony.

Sjogren's Snydrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am writing this review about the sea buckthorn oil blend that I purchased, from iHerb.com. First I looked around all over the web and at some sites others had suggested. I found iHerb, to be the best at pricing and delivery charges of all others. Also those that suffer from the auto immune disease sjogren's snydrome, wanted to let you know this has really helped my body with all the aches and pains. Especially those that come from the arthitis. Also seems to help with my dry skin and hair. I did alot of research and this helps lubracate your body from the inside out.I hope this will be helpful, enjoy iHerb and sea buckthorn oil.

miracle berry lives up to its name

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I reckon this stuff gave me a bit of a facelift from within.True story! It seems to pump everything up.... better muscle tone and gets rid of some of the sag around the jaw line- it really did. When I ran out for a couple weeks and then resumed taking it the difference was noticeable within a few days. I never want to run out of this stuff again and if I lived in a cooler climate I would grow this plant!

SeaBuckWonders, Sea Buckthorn Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I hadn't even heard of Omega 7 let alone this product! We in New Zealand are in the dead of winter right now & everyone is sharing their cold & flu bugs, never mind the many flu virus's! We haven't had even a sniffle in our household! I have also noticed the suppression of hunger & find I eat less. This is unusual as like everyone I usually have an extra layer of fat during the winter months - for warmth! But I've actually lost weight in the middle of winter! Great product for protecting yourself & even better I've lost weight! Yippee!

Excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this has done great things for my skin faster then I thought possible. My aging skin looks so much younger and I am working hard at eating healthy and exercising and this is also helping me to take off extra fat from my body. This really works and have to see wha else it does with me taking it on a consistent basis all year long.

Feeling fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for well over a year now and have not had any cough/cold symptoms, feel vibrant and energetic and my skin is no longer red and blotchy..loving it.

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use the oil from the capsules to heal cuts and sores. I also take the capsules daily and they have helped restore my skin and also helps with weight loss.

Great for my Gastritis as well as skin and nails

Posted by kathrynngeorge on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a few months after hearing about the benefits of Sea buckthorn. I did notice straight away, that I had less pain and discomfort in my stomach. I've had gastritis for nearly three years, and have tried most things. I was happy with the results, but after about three months, I noticed that my nails are so much stronger and grow so much faster. My daughter even commented on my skin, as it's much firmer and brighter. I would never be without this supplement.

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for skin! My mom uses these too - she said her hand wrinkles are almost gone and what can I say - she was right. Great price!

sea bucthorn and weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I BELIEVE I LOST WEIGHT,MY CLOTHES ARE A LITTLE TO BIG NOW...I HATE THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEM 2 HOURS AFTER EATING AND 1 HOUR BEFORE EATING...THE BOTTLES SAYS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH AND I DID RESAERCH AND FOUND THAT THAT CONSIST OF 2 HOURS AFTER EATING AND 1 HOUR BEFORE EATING THATS 3 HOURS OF NO FOOD OR JUICE