Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer1193947 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product to help with weight loss. It has been great. I have lost 7kilos in 5 weeks. My skin is clearer and my wrinkles are less defined. would highly recommend.

Nails improved

Posted by Reviewer1346732 on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used them long enough to evaluate but one noticeable effect is the ridges in my nails have disappeared

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2756999 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 1 pill a day for 9 weeks now and my skin and nails are so much better and nicer. I also think this helps to keep me from gaining weight, especially fat. You need take this for about a month or two before you see any benefits but, it is worth it.

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I notice a distinct improvement in my skin when I take these, I am menopausal and recently my skin has started to dry out. However this has rectified the problem and also helps with vaginal dryness as well. I highly recommend that all menopausal women take this.

Økologisk - og meget tiltalende

Posted by Reviewer2020920 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Der er noget utrolig tiltalende ved denne udgave af havtorn. Ikke bare er den økologisk, men den virker meget tiltalende. Lidt dyr med 4 piller om dagen til både min mand og mig. Men min lever driller ind imellm - og det tro jeg - allerede - det har hjulpet på efter nogle måneders brug.

Great for dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize how much this was working until I stopped taking it for a week and my eyes started bothering me. Looks like I have another daily supplement. I only take one per day with dinner

Help my joints

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My joints made a lot of strange sound while doing exercises. After taking it, strange sound are more less than before.

Good purchase

Posted by 5661183319322406829 on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as it was recommended for acne. So far so good! My skin looks better already and I have only been taking it for a week.

Fanstastic product!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All I can say is Sea buckthorn is an excellent addition to our body because of its 190 bioactive nutrients. Seabuckwonders has done a great job by keeping their product GMO free and pure! Highly recommended!

SeaBuckWonders Omega-7

Posted by Reviewer3261785 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this product more difficult to review as I haven't yet felt any difference.

1 2 3