Nopal for blood sugar and more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Please note, people: this is pure product with NO additives, and freeze-dried. This means you're taking the real food without added junk, in convenient and natural veggie caps. It really does lower my blood sugar (Type II diabetic), and, yes, it's very good for your digestion and elimination. Really a helpful and wholesome product that more people should know about, and I agree that Seagate is a trustworthy company. Hope iHerb always carries it!

cleansing power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 2 Nopal Cactus caps with 2 Acai berry caps before meals 2 times a day for 2 weeks. The pimples on my temples are pretty much gone (pimples on your temple areas normally mean you need to clean your colon and cut down the Carbs). I am very pleased and will re-order again.

1st time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work pretty good. Helps to keep blood sugar from spiking & aids with elimination. Elimination is the key to preventive maintenance. The price is really good.

Great for Diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nopal Cactus taken before each meal should be part of every diabetics arsenal.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No more stool softener since I have been on this product. I won't be without it.

a wonderful product - too good to be true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son gave me a small plant of Nopal Catuse and so I was intrigued to learn more about this plant. I understood that I could cook it and eat it and will reduce my sugar level. As the plant will take some time to grow I decided to try a commercial product and so I ordered your capsules. The product was delivered very fast to Israel and I decided to take it easy and take only two capsules to make sure it would not have any negative effect. To my surprise the next day my sugar level dropped to 96. My daily average in general range between 110 and 120. Since then I keep taking 3 to 6 capsules a day. I noticed that a therapeutic dose should be 6 capsules per meal but I'm not there yet. I'm still trying it slowly and watching the effect. Nevertheless, I'm going to order more bottles' for sure

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take these before each meal and find that my sweet cravings have decreased and my energy has increased. I've been having trouble losing weight from my waist even with careful diet and vigorous exercise, and I'm noticing a shift in that. Will order this again.

Nopal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great find for me. I am diabetic and nopal really helps me to control my sugar levels. I am very pleased to find nopal.

Good Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I opened all 180 capsules and used the powder. I bought this because Iherb does not have the loose powder and found the quality of the herb to be excellent but the price is too high.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as I was finding the taste of nopal cactus powder overwhelming. This product is equally good - however you need to take 6 caps at a time - which is a lot at once. We use nopal cactus for the inflammation (arthritis for me) and type 1 diabetes (for my daughter). We have both seen improvements since taking the product. I have moved my daughter onto a different brand though, as 3 - 6 caps at once was too much for a child to swallow.

1 2