another cold buster!

Posted by Reviewer3283526 on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Part of our three part cold and flu fighting! This, p-73 Oreganol, and NSC beta-glucans! Merck Pharma tried to patent Olive leaf 25 years ago because of its effectiveness, but abandoned the project when they found that the natural stuff worked, but their isolated compounds didn't. They know it works, but couldn't make money on it. Definately a must have for your cold fighting plan!

I always make sure to have a bottle

Posted by Reviewer3336747 on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always make sure to have a bottle handy. I spray my son's (or My) throat at the first sign of trouble and 99% of he time the symptoms go away.

Really healing spray

Posted by opheart on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it, when I feel, that the cold and thoat pain may begin. And they pass by. Using it as a profilactic treatment, I cannot say if it helps when cold and thoat pain are at their height, because with this spray a have had no such case yet.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer1018977 on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite products ever. Love to use this especially for my little ones. The taste is great. Mom of 6 blessings. Seagate is a wonderful and reliable company. I use many of their products.

Throat care

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This spray is a safe and very effective sore throat fighter. I like to use it if My throat starts to feel scratchy, before it gets too bad to keep it from getting worse. The taste is very pleasant and it works great.

애들 목아플 때 딱이에요.

Posted by 5008316999801184626 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

감기가 온것도 아니고 아닌것도 아닌 상태에서 목아프다고 하면 뿌려줘요. 딱히 약먹이기도 그렇고 목은 조금 껄끄럽고 그럴 때 뿌려주면 한결 편안해해요. 인후염 자주 오는 저도 프로폴리스랑 이거 애용합니다.

Posted by 5473543773342659890 on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great

Posted by 5643909256878282542 on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great sprays into the throat

Seagate Rasberry Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First time using, I ordered it for sore throat relief and really it helped.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1800243 on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my sore throat....love it.. Taste good.

1 2