Great Company...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

although i prefer the plain lightly salted green soybeans from this same company this product is excellent by itself,slightly sweet & slightly salty.some kids will love it,lots of protein inside...

Tastes yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read about this on Mens Fitness and then i ordered all the way to Norway. It took around three days to reach to me. WOW! It tastes amazing! Great source of protein and love it. Would definately order again. Thanks a billion!

Healthy snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So much better than chips, nice salty flavour!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a vegetarian I need to take care of daily protein intake. At the same time, I love salty snacks. With this product I hit two birds with one rock: Edamame is high in protein, and it tastes absolutely great! The only downside is that I just can't close the bag and quit eating until the bag is empty.

Tasty and healthy!

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tasty healthy snack. It energises with the right ingredients (even though I don't really like all the ingredients it has) but as a guilty snack it's just fine!

We Could Not Put Them Down

Posted by HelloJohn on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My family and I devoured the bag in one sitting. We love edamame (aka soybeans) as a healthy snack warmed in a microwaved at home. While this version is not as healthy due to the processing (which introduces sugar and sodium, increases fat and decreases vitamin C and calcium), it still tastes good. One note – it had a slight taste of peanuts. This is important to know as the packaging did state that the product is manufactured in a plant that processes peanuts and other nuts. This is OK for us but should be noted for those that have peanut or tree nut (e.g. almonds, cashews, pistachios, walnuts) allergies.

A bit salty

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would really recommend to the company to reduce the salt a bit. I'm already a heavy salter and I find it a tad too salty even for me. I'm really curious if others find it too salty. My salt tolerance is very high and I enjoy it. I can imagine people sensitive to salt, might find it overpowering. I'm reluctant to let my kids have too much because of this but we all really like this product. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Great snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not the healthiest snack because of the coating, but it is addictive. Very tasty and crunchy

Yummy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great bargain from a trusted company!!!

product of china

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it is a product of china