Way Too Much Wasabi

Posted by noonchee on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the Lightly Salted version, so I thought I'd give this one a try since I love wasabi. The wasabi flavouring is very uneven; some handfuls are mildly flavoured, while other handfuls are overwhelmingly overpowering with wasabi. Exercise caution, especially to those not used to wasabi. On the upside, my sinuses are completely cleared!

Not for me

Posted by MentaPiperita on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not convinced... The edamame themselves are nice, but the wasabi flavour is not consistent. Some beans do not taste of wasabi at all and are quite bland, while others are fiery hot and spicy. You never know how it's going to taste, so I don't like the product very much.

You Can Really Taste The Wasabi

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste of Wasabi is quite strong; I tend to like the taste of light Wasabi on dry Edamame however this was a little too strong for me. I will not re-purchase again however will recommend to Wasabi lovers.

better than potato chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is such a good alternative to any unhealthy salty snack. the edamames are crunchy, spicy and slightly salty. its hard not to eat the whole package in one go. such a good snack for on the go, especially because there is no oil in it and the hands dont get greasy.

Spicy goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Spicy and delicious!

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This wasabi flavored edamame is great! I had tried the sea salt and this flavor is just as good!

Delicious and addicting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't stop eating these and I'm definitely going to be buying more soon. They weren't too strong and they were easy to snack on.

yum!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love wasabi and this snack is so much more healthy than chips or so! It's spicy but not too bad and not as salty as other snacks! Already ordered it several times!

ok

Posted by jorje2 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finished the whole pack in 20. Will buy again.

1 2 3