Some are spicy, some not-so-much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered both the wasabi and the plain salted edamame beans and the beans taste nice and are salty enough. The salt seem to stick better on the wasabi beans with the plain salted beans most of the salt was in the bottom of the packets. These can be surprisingly spicy and I like spicy snacks! But some beans are pretty mild and others surprise you make you feel like you're on fire! :) For some reason the 8 snack packs are cheaper by weight than the bigger bags and are easier to take with you for a snack on the bus, train, work, whatever. Might be a good idea to buy the snack packs to stop you from eating a whole bigger bag too, because they are quite tasty.

佳品

Posted by jessie1 on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

唔夠spicy

My Staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always have this edamame in my house. It's delicious and healthy.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

8 packs at a very good price. Great for on-the-go and lunch snack. Excellent taste

Yummy

Posted by wisdomlau on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

delicious

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is healthy and it is wasabi flavor

Lovely surprising mild, salty and burnig.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The occasional and surprising taste of burning wasabi certainly opens up my sinuses. I quite enjoy these. They are not all that stong all the time, and that what makes me love them. They are really tasty as well. A good and healthy snack for when hunger strikes between meals. I like them after a workout at the gym. Keep them in my bag for emergencies.

Good snack.

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like these as a crunchy, healthy snack. Single-serving bags are also one reason I like this product.

Too spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty but as I'm not used to eat too spicy, it might be a little too much for me.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it was okay. i did not taste thewasabi almost at all but it was hot/spicy healthy