Help

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent is best among all the other products I used from iherb. Quality seems good too. I bought 5 more.

shiny!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally getting the shine back to my hair after becoming a new Mum. My hair is very long and using this conditioner makes it so easy to brush. Love the smell too.

fantastic !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!Never expect a conditioner with natural ingredients to moisturize so well,i even forgot to apply oil on my hair that i always do after toweling dry my hair,and they brushed so well as if i did use my oil.

Wonderful product for dry and damaged hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. Restores my very dry and damaged hair beautifully without weighting it down. My hair is full of life and very shiny. Highly recommend this product.

Great Conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent - so fresh and calming. Very moisturizing conditioner but it doesn't weigh down your hair.

Good condiioner but packaging needs work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

high-quality, affordable, all-natural hair care My hair is softer, more manageable and maintains moisture and texture . However the conditioner is thick and hard to get out of the bottle. The stiff bottle makes it hard to squeeze the product.

Smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the better herbal conditioner formulas I've used as it still nourishes deeply unlike many others

Good conditioner, bad bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light, natural conditioner. Doesn't do wonders for my hair though. And the bottle is a nightmare to use — it's very difficult to get the conditioner out of it. Won't buy it again.