Seaweed Bath Co Detox soap

Posted by 4840469595760751119 on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an unusual soap in that after you use it, your skin has a super cool tingle and is more taut. I would strongly recommend it as a periodic deep cleanse of your skin but not for everyday use. It is truly a soap that makes a difference and is worth every penny.

jabon exfoliante

Posted by 5136565615703440940 on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

esta pastilla de jabón tiene particulas exfoliantes que hacen que a medida que lo usas la piel se suavice muchisimo, al principio rasca mas y a medida que se va gastando se nota menos la exfoliacion pero es una sensación muy agradable. Y no hueles a cafe cuando lo usas sino a limpio. no se si realmente sera anticelulitica pero desde luego me veo y noto la piel de los muslos mas suave. También lo aplico en los brazos y sobre todo codos para exfoliarlos ya que los tenia realmente secos y ásperos y ahora han mejorado mucho su aspecto. Para notar estos resultados de suavidad no he necesitado mucho tiempo, asi que yo repito seguro.

Did nothing at all.

Posted by 5424303813143884398 on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did nothing for me. I had very realistic expectations, was hoping for even a slight toning effect, I have been using it diligently for weeks with no effect at all, it was a waste of money. Would not recommend this to anyone.

Definatley see some sort of differnce

Posted by 5605915662537191576 on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

feels great on skin

best

Posted by 5277409794785772010 on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good soap, i vill order again and again, doing a good job for body

Feels great!

Posted by 5397528936423654501 on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Strong exfoliation! Makes my skin brighter and softer! I love the smell and texture. Will definitely buy again when i am done with this one!

Can't say that it helps with cellulite

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do anything for my cellulite at all.

meh

Posted by Reviewer1504781 on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dislike the smell and everithing gets dirty. I have not noticed anything on my cellulite.

Yess

Posted by 5261633369518675104 on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've only boughten one bar (it's almost gone) and I have cellulite on my thighs and my butt when I pinch my skin. IM TELLING YOU it's going away!! I barely see anymore. I'm buying another one and I'm definitely going to spread the word ha

Very good product!