Misleading ingredients list - contains dimethicone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo because the ingredients listed on the iHerb webpage appeared to be stellar, and ticked all of my own boxes. However, upon arrival, I was very dismayed to discover this shampoo actually contains dimethicone - a type of silicone, which over time can produce a coating over the hair shaft, and is not removable by water, and can eventually weigh the hair down and leave it feeling limp and lifeless. A perusal of the Seaweed Bath Co. website reveals that this shampoo actually does have the updated ingredients list to include dimethicone. Shame on you iHerb for selling a product with an outdated ingredients list - please update it. Had I known this shampoo contained dimethicone I would have NEVER had purchased it. Which is a shame, because the shampoo smell is absolutely divine - it smells like pure lavender essential oil. If you try to avoid silicones in your hair care then DO NOT buy this product!

Yep

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely shampoo. I am using up my other conditioners then I aim to try the conditioner of the same brand. All natural, makes my hair soft and shiny.

My hair and scalp thank you!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product that I will be ordering again. People at work and my friends are all complimenting my on my hair. It's fuller, healthy and my scalp is the best it's ever been. Please consider selling this awesome product in Canada.

Amazing shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have thick and curly and with hair and have struggled to find something that didn't contain sls and other junk and still worked. This and the conditioner are fantastic!

Very Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very Good product

no volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this a few times and there was no added volume at all. Consistency is more of a clear gel which I am not a fan of. Hair kind of sticks together after using requiring the conditioner to make it more pliable. Overall I would not order again. Used the Unscented soaps which are excellent unfortunately this was a waste.