Page 1 - Reviews - Secret Key, Witch-Hazel Pore Clear Toner, 8.38 fl oz (248 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It is the first time I have tried this brand and I am really enjoying this toner. I use it twice a day, after cleansing the skin. The scent is really nice, like flowers but it is very comfortable and not too strong. The toner is absorbed very weekly and it leaves the skin moisturized. Considering the size, I think it will last for around 3-4 months. I usually pour it into spray bottle so I can directly spray it on the skin. This toner is gentle on sensitive skin (like mine). I recommend it!

78ceb116-9e40-40e9-a915-dfaefd5b9aca
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

First of all, the price is excellent for this toner. Product smell very nice with the most ingredients are great and useful. Also does not dry out your skin and can remove dirts in the pores while acting as a natural astringent that helps remove fat from the face. In my case it is not cause allergies for my face. In my opinion the bottle will be enough for a very long time.

7e3a116c-c575-479b-b50c-c0c0de8745c7
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I use this toner every morning with my beauty routine. I have sensitive skin and i can tell this toner is very gentle with it an leave my skin moisturize and soft. The quality, size and the package are correct and the natural composition are a greatt addition to my morning routine

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I like this toner and it works well for me. In fact, I have tried several toners from Secret Key series and they all were good. This toner is very watery so the skin absorbs it really fast. It doesn't contain any oil, so it doesn't clog the pores. I usually apply it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. Instead of applying it with a cotton pad I just pour some toner in my palm and tap it gently all over the face and the neck. The fragrance is mild, not annoying at all. I know that's important for many people. A bottle of 8.38 fl oz lasts for about a month when used twice a day. If you find my review useful, please give it a like :)

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Mild and very efficient face toner. After two weeks of use, my face is fresh and clean, less shiny, and blackheads are less visible. I find it more efficient than rose toner of this brand. Will definitely but it again.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I really like this product and it's very good for the price. I have a combination type skin with pores and it works very effectively on my skin.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Nice items in band now packaging. Glad to receive it around 1 week from order to Singapore. New product trial recommended by colleague

b7aaec3c-3960-4e06-8c2d-e2ddd6b0f762
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This may just be the best toner I have ever tried! Love the feel on my skin - thank you iherb

fd8b0e61-6d51-4ee0-86c1-ff38425263ed
Posted on Jan 6, 2021

For many years I used a lotion during an every day cleaning routine for my combination skin and before applying any cream. But it was very challenging in the winter time, because the lotion was making my T-zone super dry and the color of my skin wasn't even. But I'm so happy now to have this new Korean Witch-Hazel Pore Clear Toner! It tightens my large pores and moisturizes the skin at the same moment. No more blemishing spots and more even skin tone. I'll definitely buy it again and never come back to the lotion. It's the best gift for Christmas I made for myself!

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

I'm a newbie in Korean cosmetics, but surely I am satisfied with this toner. It doesnt dry out the skin, which is the number one problem of the most of the toners. Also I can see slight improvement on my pores, so I guess it works. At least there's no damage for sure, no rash or something. If my comment was informative fpr you, give it a thumbs-up please. Thanks