Potent and Worth it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel a bit ridiculous saying this - but I am one of those people who was having problems and noticed a difference within a DAY of taking this. I was skeptical, and now I'm not. All I can say is - after being miserable for years - I wish I would've discovered this sooner.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A medical doctor and a naturapath referred me to this product to help control yeast in my digestive tract. It stabilized my intestinal tract and reduced bloating better than any other probiotic I have tried. I have been using this product for over 2 years and am very satisfied. Sedona Labs pet probiotic formula also relieved my cat's chronic diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.

Northern MI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of THE best probiotics that I have tried, and I have tried many.

The added prebiotic seems to feed the bad stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure the probiotics work fine. The prebiotic that was added seems to feed the bad stuff, and make the middle to later part of the month worse than otherwise. I've tried a lot of probiotics, and the prebiotic seems to be a make or break issue. Maybe the prebiotic only feeds certain bad stuff, and I happen to have some of it... I don't know.

Long time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over one year. I have tried other probiotics with little success. My digestive system is no longer sluggish. This product has also seemed to reduce gas and bloating. I recommend this product to anyone who experiences digestive problems.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is awsome! My father had colon cancer last year and following surgery still had serious digestive issues with a lot of pain. Since he started taking the iFlora Multi-Probiotic Veggie Caps the pain is gone and his system seems to be back to normal. THANKS!

iFlora Multi-Probiotic Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Our Boston doctor recom mended this to us and we have found it to be absolutely the BEST probiotic we have used in 25+ years.

Weaned wife off of Prilosec

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After 2 or 3 weeks using iFlora, my wife of 41 years has been off the formerly prescribed drug Prilosec. (Allopathic Doc said she'd be on it for life). She had "silent acid reflux" after gall bladder removal... No more. Her diahhrea is almost gone too. Must be good stuff! I also have her taking Vit. D3, Coral Calcium and Krill Oil. No prescription drugs at all.

love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After suffering constipation all my adult life, I now am able to be comfortable on a daily basis due to the Multi-Probiotic Formula. My quality of life has improved considerably.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best 16 strain probiotic for cost!