Wow, it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a good probiotic and stumbled across this. I saw the Nasal part and because I've had chronic behind the nose/back of upper throat infections for several years I decided (sceptically) to try it. These infections go on for months and I just drag and feel lousy all the time. I've been to ENT's and because it's not major sinus infections they just don't think anything is wrong. After a month of using this I AM FEELING AMAZINGLY BETTER! No infections, no draggy feeling. It's great.

Great Product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thins mucus and relieves my inner ear pressure when traveling by air. Also, helps to avoid positional dizziness due to inner ear blockage. Michael Wolfe

5 Star Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a health care professsional and have seen a drastic rise in sinus related issues these past several years. Chronic sinusitis has been more difficult to address without the use of iFlora Nasal Health. Combined with a good immune system booster, I am now seeing almost 100% improvements amoung my clients. Thanks for this wonderful product.

Verdict not out yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I typically take probiotics everyday, but decided to try iFlora Nasal for my dry winter throat and post-nasal drip. I've only taken it about a week 1/2, but the problem seems to have gotten worse. I'll reserve judgment though until I test it longer; perhaps it'll help to increase the dose to the recommended 3 caps per day since right now I'm only taking one.

SUCH A RELIEF !!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic sinus pain and infections for years. I am finally pain free. I cannot believe how much this product has helped me. It has to be taken consistently but it is well worth it.

Iflora Nasal Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product and still had some nighttime congestion. So when I ran out. I did not reorder. But after a week I realized that the congestion was much worse, so I reordered and have been using it ever since. So, it has been very helpful while not eliminating my problem entirely

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I both like this product.........no problem with our allergies. Have recommended it to our friends.

no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i don't know if it's doing anything for good or bad. honestly, i could not tell any difference to my (mild) allergy. so i'm sticking to the multi-Probiotic powder (also by iFlora)

iFlora, Nasal Health, New Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have taken most of the Veggie Caps and so far do not find they have improved my condition in any way.

Sedona make some great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only rated this product a three, and should have left this part blank. Read my review on Sedona Labs, iFlora Multi-Probiotic Formula, 60 Veggie Caps (SED-21001) I am not sure that I need anything more than the Multi-Probiotic.

1 2