This Is Almost A Four Star Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only use non-toxic personal care products. I use Nature Rich brand non toxic roll-on or spray deodorants. I also use body powders. I bought the Crystalux Body Powder because it is a non scented powder that might also work as a deodorant for an upcoming camping trip. I noticed right off that it does have a gravely texture, not too bad, but the minerals are not ground fine like they should be. It seems they might not be blended in well enough to be part of the actual powdery part. Not uncomfortable to put on or anything, just would expect it be be all ground up into a fine powder. I did not find the deodorant protection good enough for me to not wear my usual mineral deodorant. This powder does help control odor, but not as well as my regular stuff. So, unless you are a relatively inactive person or don't mind a slight amount of body odor, then you could give this a try for an underarm deodorant substitute. I would recommend this to try in shoes unless you prefer plain baking soda.

Unscented powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect to use when you want an effective powder without a scent to conflict with your perfume/ fragrance. Works well as foot, body powder as well as 'dry' shampoo.

A life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Suffering with multiple chemical sensitivity makes it difficult to find personal care products without ANY fragrance or debilitating chemicals. My hubby likes to use body powder after bathing but I couldn't find anything that wasn't indirectly reactive to me. This powder is amazing. I've begun using it also and it keeps me ultra-dry and eliminates the rashes in moist "hidden" areas. Recommend it highly. Am stocking up.

Best body powder ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is really, really nice, the best body powder ever, controls odor with no harsh fake fragrances, and is nice and silky. Love it! Great for sprinkling in shoes and sneakers too.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this powder. It makes as good deoderant and works good in other private areas, too.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband really likes this. Works well with or without deodorant and is gentle on sensitive skin.

Amazing powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This powder is simply great. I don't have to use deodorant anymore. Best of all, it's not talcum powder.

The spray version doesn't measure up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Keeps you dry and is very easy for feet, underarm and all-over body powder.

Crystalux Body Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought my first 2 Crystalux powders in Albuquerque NM several years ago. Since that trip I have only seen it in one other place here in upper Tennessee, but no longer can find it. When I googled this product, I was led to your website. The powder has to be good or else I would have settled for whatever was available here. Thank you for such prompt service. I will be ordering more in the future!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used body powders that contain only cornstarch and found that the 'powder' was instead granduals that did not stay on the skin like harmful talc does. This mix of mineral salts and cornstarch is fine, an almost talc like texture and is superior to other products of its kind.

1 2