A natural deodorant that actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the few natural deodorants that I have found to be truly effective in controlling body odor. I am a big man now living in a tropical climate; I sweat all day, but this product seems to work. I have tried about a dozen natural deodorants from iHerb over the past few years, but this is the only crystal-based formula that prevents odor. I highly recommend it.

Spray your odor away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I found out about aluminim in deodorants I stopped using them. However I have bad b/o and needed something, Crystalux filled the bill for me. This size bottle will last me six months or more...

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used many different brands and types of natural deodorants and this is by far the best I've used. I've been using it for over 5 years now and love it. You can use it on almost everything from feet to arm pits and everything in between. You can still have the natural sweating a body needs to do but it doesn't smell gross. LOVE IT! You should get it too.

Works the best so far...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried three other natural deodorants before this one (solid and gel roll on), and this one seems to work the best so far. None of them are going to stop you from sweating, but this one does control the odor well about 90% of the time.

good product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product! works well

Miracle worker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have smelly feet and i've tried various methods to get rid of the smell but nothing works. Until I used this spray. My feet no longer stinks and i don't feel embarassed when i remove my shoes anymore. I also spray some in my shoes too keep them smelling clean. But one thing to note, when this spray dries, it leaves a film so when some of the spray drips on my floor tiles, i can feel a layer of "film" on the tiles. But easily removed with a wet towel. This also works great for underarms, i still didn't stink after an intensive workout! Would never go back to regular deodorants anymore. ;)

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

better than i expected as a deodorant...worth a try for anyone

a good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

high volume, low price. bottle is soft and easy to use, high-quality metering, flow rate is low. deficiencies are not found)

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've switched so many brands but this one seems to work better than other natural deodorants. It lasts a few hours longer. However, it might be a little mild for a heavy workout.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this beats every other deodorant I've ever used. I tend to sweat when anxious but this one does help. Very efficient, even when I use a little bit and harmless...no chemicals, which is something all women--and not only, should look for.definitely buy it!you won't regret it and there is no harm in trying it considering the price.

1 2 3