Didnt work for me...hard to put on and it scratches my armpits...

Posted by tinatherese on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the 3rd natural deodorant I have tried and noone seem to take the smell away completely, but what I dont like the most about this deodurant is that you have to have wet armpits, then you have to nearly scrub it on because it is a dry piece of crystal, It seem to scrape my skin badly because its rough and I have pain afterwards...maybe thats because I have sensitive skin.... This morning I applied some extra virgin coconut oil under my arm pits and it seem to be working as a deodurant:)

deo crystal stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant really works. Completely relieves of a sweat smell. --

Crystalux Crystal Stick Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been using the product for years. In my opinion it's the best Deodorant on the market. I will never try anything else.

CRYSTALUX STICK DEODORANT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT, IT'S LONG LASTING, A GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY, AND BEST OF ALL -- IT ACTUALLY WORKS AS STATED ON THE BOTTLE!

Crystalux Stick Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Safe and effective. Great combination.

Best deodorant I ever bought!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My last stick lasted almost 9 months using it every day. It would have lasted longer but I dropped it in the sink and the rest of the rock cracked. This deodorant is not for high intensity use. If you do alot of strenuous activities throughout the day then you will need to reapply again. Id say it lasts about 3/4 as long as regular deodrant but works 3 times as good during that time.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For some reason this is the only crystal deodorant that seems to really work for me. I love it!

All natural and works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is not new to me. I have been using it for over four years and it has always worked for me. Eating healthy is a real concern but what we put on the outside of our body is also important.

good stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good stick, works well

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works! I have been to see a dermatologist regarding my perspiratation problem and was prescribed some medication. However, I still had odor issues. Since I began using this product a few weeks ago, I know longer have this problem. Again, this really works!