Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've use this product for 6 years and will NEVER go back to 2 ply. This lasts much longer and does the same job!

Nice TP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just as good as the store brand and last long.

Would buy again

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy 7th generation products - this recycled toilet paper is above average compared with other recycled brands. Can't believe this roll has 1000 sheets on it! That is 3-5 times the average roll. So it lasts a long time! Perfect for camping or a motorhome vacation. No chlorine is used to whiten. It doesn't feel like 1 ply either! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good toilet paper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a Scott's brand user because of how long the roll last. I get the same results from this roll of toilet paper. I would recommend this product to others.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A must have for people with older homes that cannot use 2 ply. It's the best!

Just as soft as regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great TP! It is just as soft as regular toilet paper but made from recycled paper.

****

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Too thin.

simple, straight-forward product

Posted by x-tine on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for those of us who eat well, get plenty of fiber and fluids, and don't want those super softy bathroom tissues that don't seem to get the job done. As well as for those of us who care about the environment.