I love these wipes!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are truly unscented!! I am chemically sensitive, so scents and toxins really make me ill. I've tried to find unscented products in the past, but they always have some sort of cleaner type scent. These wipes are great! They are large and thick, unscented, made from recycled materials, no parabens, and the list goes on. Perfect for everyone! I will continue to purchase. Thank you, iherb for offering this product. Take a look at my page to see honest reviews on over 100 products that I've purchased here at iherb!

like it

Posted by frensisa on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very neutral smell - like that there is no perfume added. Feel safe to use it on my newborn baby

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these- we buy them in bulk as our baby has sensitive skin and does not react to any ingredients in these wipes. Good to find frangrance AND alcohol free wipes :)

Gets the job done

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use these personally and they work well. Tough fabric, no weird chemical odor and soft to touch. I bought these to refill the large plastic container but the package on this allows you do to so without needing it. Great for travel.

Does the job

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for adults too.

Better Than Expected

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These aren't perfect, but good to use as personal wipes. I think Seventh Generation changed their formula a year or 2 back and there was a problem with the unscented version not smelling good. But these were fine.

Excellent

Posted by 4761805851247102975 on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find these wipes very good. Don't have any scent. Ideal for gentle baby skin, and for adults, too. I definitely would buy them again! :)

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's supposed to be unscented, but I find that they smell. Not of chemicals so it's not a bad smell, but I don't like it. Is it aloe vera? Each wipe is thick which is great. They don't dissolve while using. The packet closes nicely.

easy to use.

Posted by Reviewer1603011 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good ! i love this product.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3199814 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

quite ok, but nothing special

1 2 3