Help

Good Value

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes are great for spot-cleaning around the house since it doesn't leave much of a filmy residue, and I keep them in my car so that I can wipe down tables in restaurants. The "scent" of thyme is actually mostly coming from the active disinfecting ingredient, Thymol. I think that this is great — no benzene, isopropyl alcohol or triclosan. The price is alright, so this is a good value in my opinion.

Wipes

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great to have around the house.

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for cleaning, will buy more. love that it uses natural disinfectant and not chemical stuff.

Great for bathroom pick ups

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are fairly expensive and have a lot of packaging for using a lot, but I love having them available to spot clean the bathroom between cleanings and to keep the toilet spotless. They disinfect without unhealthy chemicals. I love Seventh Generation products for that reason.

Excellent wipes great for fast cleaning

Posted by ohMiriam on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All-purpose wipes, perfect for fast cleaning for all surfaces. This is very important - without chemical stuff. I'll buy again. Отличные салфетки для быстрой уборки. Подходят так же и для детских игрушек. Запах не навязчивый, буду покупать ещё.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Going to purchase again. I am using them practically for all surfaces. Cleaning well and all bad odors are away immediately.

Katrina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liiiiiike this smelt)))) wipes very good

Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes, Lemongrass & Thyme Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for cleaning the toilet seat and my cat's poop scooper.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Too bad it's discontinued

Smells like ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is a little weird, but it doesn't remain for much long anyway. I like the product.

1 2