Help

I love these wipes!!

Posted by healthydoesit on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are truly unscented!! I am chemically sensitive, so scents and toxins really make me ill. I've tried to find unscented products in the past, but they always have some sort of cleaner type scent. These wipes are great! They are large and thick, unscented, made from recycled materials, no parabens, and the list goes on. Perfect for everyone! I will continue to purchase. Thank you, iherb for offering this product. Take a look at my page to see honest reviews on over 100 products that I've purchased here at iherb!

Gets the job done

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use these personally and they work well. Tough fabric, no weird chemical odor and soft to touch. I bought these to refill the large plastic container but the package on this allows you do to so without needing it. Great for travel.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these- we buy them in bulk as our baby has sensitive skin and does not react to any ingredients in these wipes. Good to find frangrance AND alcohol free wipes :)

like it

Posted by frensisa on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very neutral smell - like that there is no perfume added. Feel safe to use it on my newborn baby

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find these wipes very good. Don't have any scent. Ideal for gentle baby skin, and for adults, too. I definitely would buy them again! :)

Does the job

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for adults too.

Better Than Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These aren't perfect, but good to use as personal wipes. I think Seventh Generation changed their formula a year or 2 back and there was a problem with the unscented version not smelling good. But these were fine.

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's supposed to be unscented, but I find that they smell. Not of chemicals so it's not a bad smell, but I don't like it. Is it aloe vera? Each wipe is thick which is great. They don't dissolve while using. The packet closes nicely.

Best wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love these wipes. Love that they are more natural than other brands.

LOVE these wipes!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These wipes are the most toxin-free and best baby wipes I've found on the marked, iherb and else wehere. They are thick, which make them very easy to use, and they are also wet enough to be able to clean up using just a wipe or two. They also have no scent, which I love, as I have never liked the smell of regular baby wipes. The packet is also very easy to open and close with it's plastic lid, which also keeps the wipes wet. My son has very sensitive skin and has had no problem with these on his hands and bottom. However, I don't use them on his face as he gets small red dots/spots around his mouth, so I just use a wet cloth (or napkin when eating out) for his face; works fine. I have tried alternative non-toxic wipes to see if I could find anything better, but none of them are as good as Seventh Generation, in terms of both use and quality! I am now pregnant with my second child, and will be using these wipes on her also.

1 2 3