Help

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best of all the natural brands that I have tried. Works just as well as commercial brands and best of all it's all natural and eco-friendly. You feel safe using these as they are not toxic. Good for heavy days and night use.

LOVE THESE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do like Natracare products as well but these pads are fantastic!!. Sticks well to undergarments so no bunching during sleep, a perfect thickness so it's not too uncomfortable, but enough to absorb, and very comfortable against my sensitive skin. Highly recommend trying these.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is the best product and want to buy more however it is discontinued... don't know why ...very reliable product and recommend to all. please have them in stock so that I can buy more....

Maxi is definitely better than the Ultra Thins...!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had bought the ultra thins of the SG and had problems with having the leaks. So my research on the various reviews across the Internet said that the Maxi SG was a better choice for the heavy flow days of both day and night time use. So I gave it a try and am very please to say I had no leaks! I saved the ultra thins for use after my heavy days was over.

Great pads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They work really well and are long enough. I like that they are chlorine free as I am sensitive.

Great pads!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just used the first piece,and it's really great feeling.It's the most comfortable pads that I have ever used!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are a great buy, they work great and do not cause any irritation. Very absorbent.

Stays in place!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally I have found a large natural pad that stays in place! I use these day and night when my flow is the heaviest.

7th Generation to the rescue!!

Posted by garlandchild88 on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs more than other pads

I like these best