Terrible, Just Read Ingredients List

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use Castile soap instead. -- Methylisothiazolinone (Wikipedia): "A short exposure (10 min) to concentrations of MIT of 30-100 micromolar (or 4-12 parts per million) were lethal to mature neurons in tissue culture" -- Benzisothiazolinone (Wikipedia): "It is a known human immune system toxicant, and also is classified as irritant for skin, eyes and lungs" -- Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside, Lauramine Oxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone (Synthetic Preservatives)

buyer beware!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product (and other 7th Gen products) contain SLS!! I can't believe I didn't check the label myself. I am very upset I've been using this, feeling safe to eat food off dishes and surfaces washed with it. Switching to Ecos. Shame on this company!

Fragrance free and fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Suitable for those with MCS or fragrance sensitivies. A little goes a long way. Much better and much cheaper than the product we were using from the health store. Great value. Highly recommended.

Heck yeah seventh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At least their vegan products! Try this and you won't go back.

dish liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

absoluteley love it! I was dishes without gloves and with this product my nails and hands feel normal - no dry feeleng etc. Absoluteley recommend and will buy more!

NO SMELL! works for MCS/EI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like how it works, how it doesn't smell, and how it doesn't dry out my hands or make them itch. So many other products did that, but not this one. It's great. I use it for handsoap, too.

Excellent safe dishwashing liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Suitable for sensitive skins and noses, no added fragrances, colours or additives

Dish soap great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive hands and this soap is great, no irritation.

seems very clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good clean dishes with no strong scents!

Good purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

an excellent Dish Liquid! It is very well foaming, no smell, is easily washed off. a small amount of liquid is enough for a long time. I'm very happy with this purchase.

1 2