the dessert for your skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

wonderful smell of cappuccino, gives you softening and nourishing skin. Recommended for dry skin more. I love this product

very good for your hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product!! You only need to apply a little bit of it and then it spreads perfectly well. The smell is delicious and it helps to keep my hands soft. I use it at night and the difference on my dry skin is dramatic! Very happy with this product. I highly recommend it. Me encanta este producto. Sólo tienes que aplicar un poquito y luego lo extiendes perfectamente. El olor es delicioso y ayuda a mantener las manos suaves. Lo uso por la noche y la diferencia en la piel seca es espectacular. Estoy muy contenta con este producto. Lo recomiendo!!

Rich cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes the skin very well, but smell a little bit too much for my taste.

Perfect smell and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just love the smell and texture of this cream.

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is amazing..! This butter left my hands soft, but not oily at all. I loved it.

amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this butter cream smells amazing, hydrates a lot and the consistence is great to work with. Perfect!

Very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells really yummy like chocolate. The smell goes away after about an hour. I have very dry sensitive skin and this cream moisturizes it really well. I just wish it came in a bigger tub.