Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, Raw Shea Butter Soap, 8 oz (230 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Nice moisturizing bar soap with a mild but intoxicating woody / earthy scent from its organic ingredients and natural essential oils. My skin can be sensitive, and this one never causes any issues. It's gentle and cleansing without being drying. At 8 ounces, the bar is definitely big so I cut it in half and it's easier to handle in the shower.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This is a very large bar of soap, well worth the price. I like the natural ingredients and find it very moisturizing - excellent year round but especially appreciate in the winter. I have been using this brand for over ten years, and I am glad it's available on iherb :)

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My hands have been extra dry because I've doubled my handwashing during this pandemic. The Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Bar Soap is a silky soap that made me feel like I was at a luxurious spa, rather than at home. It smells so good. My hands are now super soft and smooth.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Another wonderful product by Shea Moisture. I truly swear by this brand. The quality of their products are amazing. The soap gives a hydrating boost to the skin as it contains pure shea butter. And for this size, it will last a really long time. I've bought the African Black Soap over a year ago, and I'm still using it! It is THAT lasting! Good food for the skin.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I love this company to bits and use it for my toddler who has super sensitive skin, and I finally decided to get a a soap for myself and I do not regret it! It smells divine, but isn't too strong at all, and it works amazing on my dry skin. I love that the packaging is super simple, and doesn't include all the extra plastic. The size of the soap is pretty big actually and lasts a couple months when storing it properly in the bath. It's not tested on animals which is also a huge benefit when buying from this company.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

This the second time I have bought this soap. At 230gm, it is a VERY generous size. It lasts for ages. I find it lathers extremely well and is baby soft on my skin. Just beautiful. I would recommend it for all ages, particularly mature people with dry skin and even for babies.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This extra large bar of soap has an excellent mild spicy clean fragrance. Leave skin softly scented and very smooth. Theses are hard milled soaps that last a while! I love SheaMoisture soaps with Shea Butter!!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

i already re-purchase it as the smell and the after-use feeling is good, skin not tight, i use it together with my six years old girl, she loves the smell also

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Amazing ! Cleared up my sons skin. His skin was so dry and we have spent years trying to find a solution. This soap is it. Absolute quality. A generous size and relief from dry itchy skin.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I often get red small bumps on my chest and back but after using this for a week I notice that the bumps are slowly going away. It is very moisturizing and nice on skin. It have a scent but I like it.