Good texture

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this cleanser. It's very good texture. Not oily and washes away easily. The box is not that big but i am sure if u use it smart, it will be enought for long time. It doesn't leave skin dry. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Shikat Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great, mild cleanser that even washes off makeup and mascara (not waterproof). I have dry, agiing and sensitive skin (I'm 46) and I LOVE this cleanser. Does not leave a film nor does it leave your face feeling dry.

Shikai rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using Shikai Dry Skin Lotion for at least 10 years. The cleanser leaves your skin moist yet thoroughly cleansed. This is an outstanding alternative to expensive cleansers and a little goes a LONG way.

Really cleans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was worried that it might be a little dry, being a little foamy when used, but it actually does clean residue from my face without it feeling dry 5min after stepping out of the shower. I use it in conjunction with the dry skin therapy moisteriser. Works really well. Incredible iHerb delivery time too. Took only 4 days to arrive at my door in Perth, Australia!

Shikai, Borage, Dry Skin Therapy, Facial Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic! I react to everything, but not to this! Not too drying, either. I use all the borage products from Shikai and love them.

Too foamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought this was a cream cleanser! Turned out it was a foaming type. I dont think its appropriate for my dry combination skin. Will not repurchase

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleanser is better than most that I've used of store shelves; however, my face still shows minimal dry/ashy spots after I've used it. Once I use the 24 hr. repair cream I'm good to go. I'm not totally convinced that I would purchase again.

Great cleanser for the face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too thick and therefore rinses off easily. Takes off regular eye makeup , not so good for waterproof mascara. Leaves my skin clean but not dry. Have happily used this cleanser for a LONG time.

So great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have trives every cleanser out there, and this is seriously SO good! I love it

cool