Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed with this product. I bought it because I have a problem with Aloe and there are very few natural moisturisers that don't contain it. I was surprised how good it is. My husband suffers from a rash caused by medication. He has tried everything from the Doctor to calamine lotion and nothing helped. This is the only thing that has made a any difference. I put it on my dry legs and they still stay moist for days after. It is also great for your hands. It absorbs straight away and is not at all greasy. I would not say it is fragrance free though. I does have a smell but not a strong sickly one and it does not stay. I know everyone likes different things but I think this is definately worth a try. I love iherb they have such a fantastic range of products and and there is no way I can buy them at these prices in Australia. The only complaint I have is that the postage packaging is a bit flimsy for international shipping. I have had a couple of damaged boxes but fortunatly none of the contents was lost or damaged but I don't like to complain when I get free or such cheap international shipping costs.

Great for Keratosis Pilaris

Posted by vegansolution on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Someone on Instagram advised this for KP so I tried and it really does moisturize the skin very well

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really nice thick-ish consistency and is working really well for my husbands eczema. Can use face and body and not greasy once rubbed in well. We like to buy two at a time so we are never without!. Just wished were were able to buy larger bottles and also smaller bottles ir tubes (for travelling/handbag etc)

Great for winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Started using this the day I received it. It has worked great for my dry skin in the winter. At night I will put it on my hands and put white cotton gloves on to sleep in. It is a little oily and I'm not sure how much I will use it in the summer. Maybe only on my legs.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this quite alot, cos it does help to relieve me of my itchy hands and feet at night! the only other cream that works on me so far is hydrocortisone, but that's a steroid cream, and this one's natural.

A great lotion for every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is one of the best I have tried, and better than many that are more expensive. I love that it's fragrance free. And because it comes from iherb, I know that the ingredients will basically be healthier than the ingredients in lotions I get at the drugstore.

Helps bumpy skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs very well helps smooth out bumpy skin.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

amazing cream. Repairs dry, itchy skin on hands gently and effectively.

Thank you for the great service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delivery was earlier than expected and it was exactly shown as advertised. I am very satisfied with the service. I would recommend the product to anyone suffering from skin rashes. It is very helpful because of the key ingredients.

Amazing relief for severe ezema

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used by my daughter with severe long term ezema and with continued use of this product frequently on a daily basis it has healed the skin and returned it to the soft normal skin she should have. Will continue to use to maintain the moisture and softness of her skin.

1 2