Magic children's lotion

Posted by 4931359652863952253 on Dec 04, 2012

Two months ago a friend suggested to me to order Shikai borage therapy lotion for my 6 years grandaughter Aaliyah, she suffered very bad ezcema for the last 3 years. Thank you iHerb finally Aaliyah can now live a normal life without itchy,no more medications! Magic

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Children's Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1400273 on Dec 05, 2008

My daughter uses it everyday. She says it relieves her itching due to dry skin. She does not comment about her itching much at all anymore.

Nice light lotion

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 02, 2009

My son hates lotion on his skin, but needs it because of his eczema. This lotion is both effective and light feeling, so my son tolerates it well.

well absorbed and moisturises

Posted by Reviewer2161618 on Oct 27, 2010

use is not long, convenient dispenser that is, baby's skin moisturized for a long time

Fantastic Lotion!

Posted by 5114453124824450948 on Nov 06, 2013

My 5 year old has had chronic eczema for nearly 3 years and after our doctor suggested this cream to me, I bought it and wow!!! His skin feels really nice, it helps with the itch, and along with other things that we are doing to fix his eczema, this was fantastic and really helped. I would recommend this product to anyone with similar skin

Great lotion

Posted by ekstravirgin on Mar 17, 2014

my daughter suffers from exema, and this lotion was great - she could easily apply herself, and I could let her, knowing it is totally safe (and not 300 kroner that a similar lotion would cost here)

One of the few creams my boys aren't allergic too!

Posted by 5378893882417998158 on May 02, 2016

We have a fun game of cat and mouse to all of the government funded creams here in NZ, and all of them have things in them that develop allergic reactions with my two boys This is one cream we have no problems with.

great for my daughters eczema

Posted by 4619867442287673664 on Dec 26, 2016

this product is the first moisturiser which has really helped my daughters skin heal and strengthen from her eczema (alongside supplements and diet changes)

Very good for itchy skin

Posted by Funtik on Jul 05, 2012

I used it for my 1,5 year doughter. She has a very sensitive skin and her legs vere always itchy. I tried lots of children's lotions but this product realy helped to my doughter. My cousine liked it also when she tried this lotion. She had exema on her hands and felt relief when using this lotion.

A tremendous aid in fighting Eczema for babies

Posted by Reviewer2359533 on Mar 21, 2011

This product has been a God-send for our grandchildren.

1 2 3