Magic children's lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Two months ago a friend suggested to me to order Shikai borage therapy lotion for my 6 years grandaughter Aaliyah, she suffered very bad ezcema for the last 3 years. Thank you iHerb finally Aaliyah can now live a normal life without itchy,no more medications! Magic

Very good for itchy skin

Posted by Funtik on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it for my 1,5 year doughter. She has a very sensitive skin and her legs vere always itchy. I tried lots of children's lotions but this product realy helped to my doughter. My cousine liked it also when she tried this lotion. She had exema on her hands and felt relief when using this lotion.

great for my daughters eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product is the first moisturiser which has really helped my daughters skin heal and strengthen from her eczema (alongside supplements and diet changes)

One of the few creams my boys aren't allergic too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have a fun game of cat and mouse to all of the government funded creams here in NZ, and all of them have things in them that develop allergic reactions with my two boys This is one cream we have no problems with.

Great lotion

Posted by ekstravirgin on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my daughter suffers from exema, and this lotion was great - she could easily apply herself, and I could let her, knowing it is totally safe (and not 300 kroner that a similar lotion would cost here)

Fantastic Lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year old has had chronic eczema for nearly 3 years and after our doctor suggested this cream to me, I bought it and wow!!! His skin feels really nice, it helps with the itch, and along with other things that we are doing to fix his eczema, this was fantastic and really helped. I would recommend this product to anyone with similar skin

well absorbed and moisturises

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

use is not long, convenient dispenser that is, baby's skin moisturized for a long time

Nice light lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son hates lotion on his skin, but needs it because of his eczema. This lotion is both effective and light feeling, so my son tolerates it well.

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Children's Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter uses it everyday. She says it relieves her itching due to dry skin. She does not comment about her itching much at all anymore.

Great relief of dryness and eczema symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with how the lotion controls symptoms of eczema. My daughter gets it very dry and sore at the back of her knees. It gives her relief and she stopped scratching. I can see that her skin is much better moisturized. It needs to be applied multiple times a day for best results. Also underlying allergies need to be addressed first (which we do) as moisturizer relieves symptoms only.

1 2 3 4