Good eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good eye cream. I bought this together with their face cream and I found the face cream does a better job of moisturizing my eye area better than this. So in the future I will only get the face cream instead.

Nice Eye Cream

Posted by HealthforLife on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a maniac when it comes to eye creams. This one is good and absorbs nicely but I did not notice dramatic results. I like it for the ingredients and would buy it again. It isn't a miracle cream but borage is great for your skin! You can't beat the price.

Best Eye Cream I Ever Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After just two days of use I no longer woke up with "puffy eyes". After less than a week of use I noticed the fine lines around my eyes were visibly softened. Never again will I spend $40+ on an eye cream at the mall! I just bought five more for my friends and family.

Thin and runny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had read the reviews, and was surprised to find that the cream is very runny and thin. Some days, it worked its way into my eyes, and then made them sting - this is even when I apply it a significant distance from my eyes to avoid just this. Because it's so runny, it's hard to control how much comes out, so it will be used up very quickly. Will definitely not be buying again. Although I prefer tubes to pots, the last product in a pot was much richer and creamier.

Un produs excelent!

Posted by catalina on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ingredientele sunt foarte ok si sigure pentru zona ochilor, asta a fost principalul criteriu pentru care a ajuns in cos. O folosesc doar seara pentru ca, desi o iubesc la capitolul hidratare, nu intra in totalitate in piele si ramane un strat usor lucios la suprafata. Dimineata inca se mai vede putin luciu, dar hidrateaza pielea foarte ok.

One of the best moisturizers ever ..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No doubt this lives up to the applause - soft and creamy texture is one thing, but the moisturizing properties make this a winner for dry, sensitive skin. I've tested many moisturizers in my life, and trust me, I can recognize a good one! Would recommend to anyone. Eczema sufferers, take note: this beats anything found in drugstore / over the counter ointment.. no irritants, no fragrances, just goodness. It's easy to boost this with an antioxdant serum for added benefits, if that's your goal. I see the value as a basic but effective moisturizer for dry, irritated or sensitized skin anywhere in the face.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the tube vs.pots of cream. Fast and easy to put on. Unscented!

good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep replacing this product when I'm running low. Does everything I want like keeping eyelids soft, with no strong fragrance.

Shiki, Borage Dry Skin Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is good but a little high in price, I haven't used it long enough to see if the claims are true regarding smoothing fine lines. For the price I feel the dry skin therapy works just as well. I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.

Best eye cream ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing this item for over 2 years now. I had dark circles and hollows forming under my eyes. After trying many commercial brands, I gave this cream a go and have never looked back. My friends tell me all the time how youthful and fresh my eyes look. Highly recommended!

1 2 3 4