the best hand moisturizer I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had a sick layer of dry skin around my fingers, that looked like eczema, and this amazing cream turned it into smooth skin in less then 2 days!! Amazing!!

Too greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hands had been very dry and cracked so I got 2 hand creams from iherb. I found this Shikai product very greasy I could only put it on when I was sitting down with nothing to do for an hour as it didn't seem to absorb very well, but it did moisturise some what. Preferred the MyChelle hand cream, better absorbtion and moisturising.

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found the entire Shikai Borage Therapy line to be excellent. It gives immediate, lasting results against extreme dryness and peeling, and it absorbs well and quickly leaving no greasy residue.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my asian uncle, his hands and feet were so dry, they were cracked a bleeding. He wore them with cotton gloves and plastic over his feet, within a week, he saw results. He is now looking online to find it in larger containers. His dermotologist was amazed.

too rich and sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this cream should only be used on very dry skin as it is too sticky.

Great for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've had a stubborn spot of localized eczema on just one finger for months now. Used many different hand creams, many nice and soothing, but none of them actually cleared it up completely. This one, on the other hand, made it vanish for the duration I used it. :D Definitely recommend it for anyone with problematic hand skin.

I LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hands was so bad cause of dry skin i tried everything nothing worked.But when I started useing this stuff it cleared after three days of using this stuff twice a day

A standby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems good so far. It absolutely has no scent. Keep it in the powder room so I remember to use it after washing my hands.

The Best Hand Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand lotion because you only need a little bit....it goes a long way. So it is worth every penny. This is also fragance free which I like because after I put it on I can let it soak in and make a sandwich and not have to worry about my food tasting like Peach lotion or something. Highly recommend this product!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one great hand cream, really help, skin looks and fells much better :) I will reorder! :)