Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've only used this mousse a couple of times but so far I love it! It's vegan, affordable and does what it claims. It offers a good hold, doesn't look oily, greasy or crunchy. Brushes out well, controls frizz. Love it!

The most amazing volume booster for coloured hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have this and the Aveda mousse....and it definitely gives a LOT of volume to my balayaged to death fine hair with oily scalp. Have used for about a month daily and still a lot in the bottle!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this stuff. Will be buying again, gives good body to my limp hair and so natural.

pretty good

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have not used this with blow dryer, only on its own and air-dry my hair. i have thick wavy hair and when it dried with this product on my hair, it is kind of almost stiff but when i comb through, my hair looks lovely. i don't know how it would look with blow dryer because i don't really like messing with my hair with hot tools.

Happy with this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mousse makes my hair look styled and I feel like it is protective also. A little goes a long way and the packaging is comfortable to use. Will repurchase.

Good volume

Posted by Korutherapy on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good volume for fine hair.

makes hair crunchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

makes my hair crunchy when it is wet, i need to put my head upside down and scrunch it a bunch when it starts to dry in order to make the crunch go way, but it does help the curls better than a gel or leave-in