Help

Shikai Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 6 months and wouldn't go back to any other

Awesome conditioner for frizzy hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been battling frizzy hair my whole life. I didn't really look into anything before buying this conditioner, nothing really worked for me anyway, so I kind of just gave up. However, the first time I use this, it left my hair soft and I can see the improvements after my hair is dried. People have even commented that my hair looked softer and less frizzy! Though I have to check if the improvements will wane after prolonged use or not to give a 100% accurate review. Still, I will recommend trying this product.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have to use a good bit to detangle, but it doesn't have the chemicals that make my head itch that seem to be in EVERYTHING. So I really like it!

Great conditioner for colored hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Shikai Color Reflect products and love them all. I like that there are no parabens or lauryl sulfates in these products. The conditioner leaves my hair soft, silky, shiny and frizz-free. I ran out and was using my backup conditioner and I can already see the difference in my hair. I'm reordering today!

Do not use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My girlfriend likes it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Can't rate it high enough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have long color-treated hair that tends to look a little bit dry. This conditioner makes it much silkier and easy to comb through. I've tried numerous, VERY expensive, salon quality conditioners that don't hold a candle to this stuff. It's perfect to use daily or how I use it, every other day. I love it and always come back for more! It's the only conditioner I use! By the way...it works just as good or better that any Aveda product!!!

happy hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have long used Shikai shampoo and conditioner. GREAT light conditioner for everyday use. Highly recommend.

un- natural red head

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this conditioner.I have fine, oily hair that is dyed red. The shampoo and conditioner really seem to keep my color longer than regular or even salon products.

1 2 3