Try this one at least once!

Posted by Reviewer2340251 on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is the best I've tried among shampoos for color treated hair. It gives my colored medium-tone brown hair a richer, natural tone and fuller body. I like to use it when my color starts to fade, because it gives my hair a fresh look until I color my hair again. It also has a nice scent.

Shikai Hair Care ROCKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2727470 on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have NEVER used anything this AWESOME ever!!! My hair is in better shape after only 4 days of using this then it has been in over 5 years!!! I am totally sold on this product!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Best Herb Shampoo Ever

Posted by Reviewer1660953 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Black Malva is the herb that adds color and shine naturally to my dry middle aged hair. I am addicted.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter really likes this one for when I ordered it for her.I haven't used yet; I like the Shikai product line and am finishing off another shampoo in this line.

loyal user

Posted by Reviewer1909302 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this since I discovered it about 1 year ago-and that is a long time for me to be loyal to a shampoo. The shampoo with the conditioner make my hair very soft and shiny I like that I can even "skip a day" and my hair doesn't get as oily now.

Nice highlights

Posted by Reviewer2628989 on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the more natural version of the Brilliant Brunette line by John Frieda. I think the shampoo does a great job of bringing out my natural highlights and keeping my natural color looking healthy. On occasion, I use a dark henna on my hair, and this shampoo helps maintain the look. Try pairing it with Shikai's Color Reflect conditioner. My only complaint is, I would prefer a different scent. It's mild enough, but not my favorite.

a little dab will do it

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just a small amount of this shampoo produces luxurious suds that easily rinse out, leaving hair clean, clean, clean. I shampoo my long hair daily and love this stuff.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1683342 on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use very little at a time - goes a long way! Leaves my hair very soft.

good

Posted by Reviewer2708059 on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this shampoo since I color my hair often. It cleans deep without drying out my hair. No Lauryl sulphates in this shampoo which is why I tried it.

1 2 3