WONDERFUL SHAMPOO!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have naturally strawberry blonde hair. I am 64 and half of my hair has turned gray. All of the other natural shampoos did very little to bring out the blonde highlights in my hair. I tried lemon juice and sitting in the sunshine, and that helped some, but then when I tried this Color Reflect, I was exstatic. It is a wonderful shampoo; it lathers very well, which cuts down on the amount you have to use, and it leaves my hair with a beautiful shine. I LOVE IT!

Unimpressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tried for 2 weeks, made my hair extremely funky & unmanageable. Not impressed

Brings out your colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Coloured my hair blonde weeks ago and everyone keeps commenting and asking me if I dyed my hair! Brings the colour out nicely and smells good too

For blondes, this is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this shampoo. My natural hair is dirty blonde, so I highlight it and this shampoo really makes it shine! I've tried others, but this one really makes me look good.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like it but it isn't enough for dry hair , just an OK product

Hmmm..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It did not sute me. It scratched and there was dandruff. I usually try new shampoo without conditioner To look how it makes alone. This time i thought it was great mistake! I could not comb my hair! Please, use conditioner!!!

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my husband's shampoo. He's a blonde and really likes this.

Perfect shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think, that it perfect choice to use this shampoo for restore hair’s color and keep blonde tones looking bright and refreshed.

Great for adults and kids

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it as a present for a friend that has blond highlights herself and has two little girls which are naturally blond. She was delighted with it because it enhanced her highlights and was gentle enough to use on her girls. I personally use the Warm shampoo for auburn hair; it lathers even better than conventional shampoos, has a great ingredient list and when used often and regularly it helps with maintaining my colour between salon visits.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't weigh hair down and works great with colored hair!

1 2