Shikai mist & go

Posted by Reviewer1710980 on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This may not be the very best, but for the price, it is a wonderful daily conditioner. It has some detangling power but doesn't weigh my hair down or seem to cause a lot of build up or damage. It has an "almost smell" --not overpowering.

it detangles pretty well

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i sprayed this on my hair as soon as i came out of the shower. i normally let my hair air dry. it did help to further detangle my hair & made combing a lot easier but there is something in this product that didn't agree with my skin because upon contact with my neck, it became itchy.

Huge disappointment

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a regular silicon based hair product and it makes my hair droopy and greasy. My scalp does not like silicon and this product contains amodimethicone. If you are not sensitive to silicon this is probably a good product for you.

Great detangler!

Posted by Reviewer1859116 on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few years and like how it detangles my hair without any greasiness. I like that it has a light fragrance that fades quickly.

best stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605635 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff I have ever found to detangle my baby fine hair. I cannot live without it now!

nice

Posted by 4768050147358220174 on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it worked really nicely on handling my frizziness, but it lasted only about half an hour, and after that my hair had a weird texture and wasn't looking so great..

Does just what it promises!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This "Mist & Go" conditioner delivers! It's a great detangler for wet hair and perfect for smoothing and restyling dry hair. Adds a nice sheen anytime!

Awesome hair care !

Posted by Reviewer1696377 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really am enjoying this product. My hair is normally fine and dry and prone do damage. I spray this in after the shower and my hair is soft and easy to comb. It makes a huge difference.

Very nice

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the way this one smells compared to Aubrey's shine spray. This one has a light orange blossom scent. I used to use Aubrey's shine spray, but someone actually commented on the smell of it (very potently herbal). This one does indeed enhance shine, which is what I was going for.

NIce light detangler

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Light moisture. It helps with tangles.

1 2 3 4