Shikai platinum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good shampoo, nice smell and hair becomes really clean, lathers well. Makes my hair feel good, but conditioner is a must (I have fine hair, and it dries it out a little/makes it a little frizzy) have not noticed much difference in the haircolour though, was hoping it would neutralize warm tones better. Ive used about half.

Awful, useless, drying, total rubbish.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Useless as a toning shampoo, even useless if you leave it on as a treatment. Doesn't do a thing for yellow tones and is quite drying for hair. Absolutely a waste of time and money, I'm angry that they are allowed to even sell it.

hi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like this shampoo, but it didn't help to remove the yellowness

Not sure how I feel

Posted by LizaS on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The good thing about that product it that it does the job well, it takes the yellow from the hair. The bad thing is that it dries the hair :/ I'm mixing it with my regular shampoo to make it less dry.

allright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

allright shampoo. does the job, brings out the cold tones, but makes my hair really dry and sticky like bubblegum - impossible to brush afterwards.

only okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's fine but I've used other "purple" shampoos that are much better.

Not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not see any major silver effect on my blonde hair, but result was ok. I don't recommend this for people with dry skin. My scalp got really dry and itchy on hairline after using this product. I also needed a lot of conditioner after wash to untangle my long hair.

Not enough pigment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping to find a more natural silver shampoo in this pruduct, but I was disappointed. There wasn't enough pigment in this to brighten the color of my naturally blonde hair. Cleans very well, dries the hair a little bit.

Better than ColorFlage but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My grey hair loves it, but not my scalp,

Love that gray!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to color my hair. I earned every one of these gray hairs! Seriously though, this shampoo makes the gray look silver, not yellow, which makes me very happy.