Just Know This Contains Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The ingredient list does not reflect that this shampoo contains the sunscreen octyl methoxycinnamate. This is listed on the bottle itself just before the fragrance. I am allergic to chemical sunscreen and always carefully read product ingredients. Oh well......

No conditioner required!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo! I have long, fine hair and normally need to use conditioner. But not with this shampoo. I love the way it leaves my hair soft without having to use any other product. Saves time and saves money (especially if you buy it at iherb.com).

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use henna to color my naturally light brown/dark blonde hair. This shampoo brings the color back after it starts fading away. It will not color the growing roots but the colored hair is shimmering with red notes again. It's beautiful. I will buy again.

brings out the red

Posted by PTTglbx on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have natural chestnut hair that has a very noticeable blond sheen, which I don't much like. Within a week of using this, the blond tone has been visibly tamed; still noticeable, but the glow is now more brownish. I have fine hair that tangles easily and very sensitive scalp. This shampoo is gentle and moisturizing without being greasy. Highly recommend.

love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

adds red tones like nothing else. i love this stuff.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good foaming action for a natural shampoo. Great job at cleaning without stripping.

I love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo really does bring out the red highlights and adds a lovely shine to hair.

Definitely recommended for auburn hair

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like the smell, it lathers even better than conventional shampoos, has a great ingredient list and when used often and regularly it helps with better maintaining my auburn hair colour between salon visits.

un-natural red head

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo. I have fine,oily hair that is dyed red. The shampoo and conditioner really seem to keep my color longer than regular or even salon products.

Very nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No complaints. It's not super-special, but the container is good, the shampoo is good, I like the smell, it washes my hair, which looks nice and shiny after.

1 2 3