Too smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is overpowering...

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not sticky, light and smells good! خفيف وريحته حلوه

great!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great product!!! moisturizes well and has an incredible smell which lasts until the next shower. i rebougt it and surely will rebuy it again!

Love it!

Posted by ladypamela on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding product! A little 'oily' initially, but it quickly goes deep into the skin producing the most silky skin! I had put some on my legs prior to walking. I was pretty dusty after my walk and so wiped down my legs with a wet washcloth a few times. I was amazed at how silky and moist my legs remained after cleaning them! Beautiful scent of fresh gardenia - wow!

lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

amazing hand cream

TEN STARS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this lotion, lovely silky texture, not too greasy and fast absorbing, the Gardenia fragance is absolutely delightful and the 8oz tube is a good size, not too small. Well done Shikai. Looking forward to trying some other Shikai products. Thank you iHerb for the best online shopping experience. 05 Sept 2012: PS DHL shipping was delayed because they classed my home address in suburban Cairns as a "regional area". DHL are now lodging parcels with Australia Post in Brisbane after customs clearance. Brisbane is nearly 2,000klm from where I live in Cairns. It's ironic as my house is approx. 10klm from the DHL depot in Cairns. This meant my parcel was delayed another week as Australia Post is incredibly slow. Not worth paying extra for DHL as delivery time was same as UPS.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice, moisturizes well, absorbs quickly, big bottle )))

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very nice floral smells and good moisture

Best lotion I ever used

Posted by dreedenator on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

skin hasn't been this soft in ages! all patchy itchy spots are gone. Never feel itchy in the winter now since using this. Nice scent, not too strong or perfumey

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells divine, leaves skin smooth and moisturized.

1 2 3