wish it didn't have any silicones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my only complaint about this product is that it has silicones in the formulation. If I use this for more than a few days in a row I will get rashes on my arms (this happens w/ any lotion/cream I use w/ silicone), but other than that I love this stuff. I have been using the matching body wash for years and I love this scent, so I was thrilled to find the lotion. I would say it's a medium weight lotion; not heavy by any means, but not too light either.

Same great scent as the shower gel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice, light moisturizer with the same great scent that the shower gel has. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so I can't usually use scented products -- Shikai is the exception. It's wonderful to be able to use lovely smelling bath products again!

One of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion has the best light citrus scent. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I reach for this all the time when getting ready to go out for soft, clean-feeling skin.

Shikai All Natural Hand & Body Lotion Yuzu (Japanese Citrus) 8 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for years! The lotion is great and the scent is wonderful.

I love this scent! Lotion is super moisturizing, too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great fresh citrus scent. The borage oil in the formula makes this a wonderful moisturizer. So happy to have found this on the IHerb site!

Olor cítrico y se absorbe bien

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema corporal que se absorbe bastante bien, no deja sensación grasa en la piel. Huele cítrico, como a mandarina.. es muy agradable.

Smells delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion leaves your skin lovely and soft, is not too greasy and dries fast. It has a beautiful and not too overpowering smell of yuzu, Japanese citrus which I find very refreshing. So nice to use, I have gotten much better at moisturising every day!

Ooh la la

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Shikai deliver again! Love the fragrance and consistency of this lotion. I have also bought the gardenia lotion which is also superb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

like it for my dry skin, the smell is wonderful.

Very good!

Posted by beautybymissl on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It smells very good and moisturises my skin!

1 2 3