wish it didn't have any silicones

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my only complaint about this product is that it has silicones in the formulation. If I use this for more than a few days in a row I will get rashes on my arms (this happens w/ any lotion/cream I use w/ silicone), but other than that I love this stuff. I have been using the matching body wash for years and I love this scent, so I was thrilled to find the lotion. I would say it's a medium weight lotion; not heavy by any means, but not too light either.

Same great scent as the shower gel!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice, light moisturizer with the same great scent that the shower gel has. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so I can't usually use scented products -- Shikai is the exception. It's wonderful to be able to use lovely smelling bath products again!

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer2578962 on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lotion has the best light citrus scent. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I reach for this all the time when getting ready to go out for soft, clean-feeling skin.

Shikai All Natural Hand & Body Lotion Yuzu (Japanese Citrus) 8 oz

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for years! The lotion is great and the scent is wonderful.

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by Reviewer3281067 on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Muy buena hidratante, olor muy bueno.Recomiendo el producto.

this was a gift, but i <3 shikai

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Shikai products are by far and away my favorite find on this site, i will bee ordering this brand as long as iherb carries it. their lotions are great but this was not for me, i gave it to my mom and now she is a shikai junky as well. if you have sensitive/dry itchy skin, you gotta try their shower gels. i dont think i could live without them now.

Yuzu lotion

Posted by SatyaDevi on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the best hand and body lotion i have ever used. shikai is a wonderful brand and the yuzu scent is very refreshing.

Shikai hand cream

Posted by Reviewer1059029 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, the effects last for a long time

Love the citrus smell

Posted by Reviewer1907537 on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Awesome "citrusey" smell....

Wonderful product and scent

Posted by Reviewer3249404 on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This a great lotion of medium thickness. I find its moisturizing properties average, but I should mention I live in Finland and winter is at its coldest and driest right now, which means my skin is hurting. The best thing about this lotion is its scent, citrusy and soft. I mostly smell orange, even though I was expecting a more grapefruity scent. Either way, it smells great. :) Packaging is great: practical, sturdy, with a beautiful modern design on the front. Thank you iHerb for the great price and service to international customers.

1 2 3