Restored Health Hair

Posted by Reviewer1628268 on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had extremely damaged my hair from years of at home coloring. I decided to stop coloring and use this shampoo and conditioner. It restored much needed moisture and texture to my hair. The henna coloring has added nice highlights and shine. I've now been using this shampoo and conditioner for 2 years and have not colored my hair since.

My Favorite

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Sep 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I get many compliments about my shiny hair when I use Shikai Henna Gold shampoo and conditioner. I notice it seems to enhance the curl, too.

Not So Good

Posted by Reviewer1662324 on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have tried this shampoo and regret buying it. It makes your hair very dry. Would not or order again.

Love the Shine

Posted by Reviewer3170662 on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo gives my hair a nice shine. My hairdresser always comments on the shine.

Henna Gold

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo allot. Makes my hair feel really soft and "lights" my natural color giving it a healthy glow. Will buy again!

Thickening shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2773771 on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found, on using this for a few weeks, that it leaves my hair feeling thicker and does give my mousey-brown-grey hair a little more sparkle and highlights.

Shikai Henna Gold Highlighting Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great. I love the smell!! However I don't see the highlight in my hair but my hair is shining!!

Lynne Akers

Posted by Reviewer1483316 on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

along with the henna hair colour has really made my hair look healthy and shiny which is hard when your hair is dry, very curly and friy !

Not great - does not enhance shine/color

Posted by Reviewer2858154 on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Left my hair feeling heavy and gritty - for fine hair, there are better options out there. Did not create any shine or color enhancment as the name/description suggested.

Super great shampoo!

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The lather is wonderful and my hair looked great after using it. I would definitely get this product again!