Smellst good!

Posted by holahola on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And feels good and soft on skin to, both in and after shower.

Great Lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this shower gel because it lathers very well. I have been using it for 2 years now and I don't plan on switching any time soon. The cucumber melon scent is mild and pleasant. I highly recommend this product as a daily shower gel. Will not dry out your skin...it actually feels very moisturizing.

Shikai, Moisturizing Shower Gel, Cucumber Melon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizing well. Fresh smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's okey to be a body wash if you don't like havy smells. did not give me that little extra.

My favourite wake-up call!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this shower gel for the first time, I immediately fell in love with it. Don't want anything else since then. As I live in The Netherlands, in the past friends took it for me when visiting the US. So I am very glad that it is so easy now to order it via internet for a good price.

Refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is really gentle and refreshing. It lasts ages as you only need a tiny amount. Well worth the cost. Very kind to dry skin

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing with nice refreshing fragrance. Skin is very soft. One of the best i tried.

Shikai has great smelling shower gels

Posted by kwishhealth on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love washing my body with this shower gel. Smells clean and leaves no residue on my skin. I also love the pomegranate scent.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells really really good (fresh and not too sweet) and doesn't dry your skin so it's pretty much everything I expect from a showergel.

Great