Great Lather

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this shower gel because it lathers very well. I have been using it for 2 years now and I don't plan on switching any time soon. The cucumber melon scent is mild and pleasant. I highly recommend this product as a daily shower gel. Will not dry out your skin...it actually feels very moisturizing.

Smellst good!

Posted by holahola on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And feels good and soft on skin to, both in and after shower.

Shikai, Moisturizing Shower Gel, Cucumber Melon

Posted by Reviewer1573477 on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizing well. Fresh smell

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's okey to be a body wash if you don't like havy smells. did not give me that little extra.

Good for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2313521 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It can be hard to find a bodywash that doesn't further dry my dry desert skin, but this one is the gentlest I've found. Smells nice too, and not too aromatic for my hubby, in case you're looking for something two can use. I have to mention that their recent package design is really ugly. They had a great bottle before, this one is really 80s "health food" product ugly.

Another Great Product from Shikai

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this one and really likes it. Smells nice, lathers great, rinses clean. Lasts a long time, great value for the money.

5 stars for product, 4 stars for smell.

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Shikai products are by far and away my favorite find on this site, their body washes are now a staple in my home. i have tried EVERY brand and type of body wash out there and even Aveno brand made my skin itch after a shower. This is THE only body wash i will use from now on, i can take a shower before bed now and actually fall right asleep. this scent wasn't really for me though, i just wanted to try a new scent. The sandelwood amber is my favorite and i will buy it as long as they make it.

Shower gel success

Posted by Reviewer2717608 on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My favorite shower soap and couldn't get it in the store anymore. So glad to find it this way.

Great !!!

Posted by Reviewer1091579 on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have allergie for shave foam. So that I try this product. I must say that it is perfect for me. Smell is very good. Thank you shikai and iherb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1310224 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It's so gentle, that when I ran out of my facial cleanser, I started using this. Now I don't even bother to buy facial cleanser anymore. Smells great, too.

1 2 3