Love it!

Posted by livelig on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells lovely of vanilla and does not dry out my skin. The vanilla scent is not overpowering, but just right. Will buy again.

Great scent and moisturing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin used to be dry and itchy. However, after using the Shikai shower gel, the condition improved greatly. I'm currently testing the various scent, and this smells great. It may be a little too strong though as it tends to linger on longer after showering. Yuzu is refreshing. Honeysuckle is relaxing. Gardenia is too floral and tends to overwhelm.

Great vanilla!

Posted by holahola on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one smells really good vanilla. I'm a vanilla-coconut-chocolate-smell-lover, and have tried ALOT of products here on Iherb with those kind of scents. This on is my superduper favorite. Have orderd the bodyltion as well now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well with my chemical sensitivities, and a little goes a long way

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Organically certified and smells amazing. My sensitive skin has not reacted and my skin feels very supple. I was surprised by the amount of ingredients, but very happy with how my skin is responding

good bath gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

we like it

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it!!

Aromatic & Moisturizing

Posted by veera21 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

was so excited when i received the product. immediately opened and took a sniff...and it was love at first sight...just the right amount of aroma. French Vanilla is divine...and i used it as a shampoo and as facial. feels good. money well spent. ♥

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice Scent and you don't need much to produce suds. Soap-free and leaves skin hydrated and not dry.

I love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use it on my self and on the kids, lovely vanilla scent. Mild and rich in moist, use it as intimate wash, body wash, shaving cream and for hair and body on the kids. Works splendid!!

1 2 3