Super moisturizing staple soap of the goddesses

Posted by nicolaluna on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My staple body wash. This is SUPER moisturizing for dry skin. The oatmeal soap in this and all Shikai's shower gels is a life-saver, especially in the winter. You can use this on your face as well- really gentle but very cleansing.

Christmas Presents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this item for a Christmas gift. It does smell really good. It's for my sister, she's a smoker,and the way she smells is yuky. I could combine the Shikai prodcuts with Anik Gutul (spelling)..it's expensive perfume that smells like Gardenias. Shikai smells very much like the perfume. I was wanting some myself.

Took some time to get used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I initially used this, I got a bit of a surprise at how strong and sweet the scent was. The scent doesn't linger on the body though so it wasn't too bad. It definitely has moisturising properties because my skin doesn't feel dried out. If you're looking for that squeaky clean feeling, this is not the product for you. It leaves a layer of moisture or something. I like it but I don't love it.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shower gel I have ever tried! The smell is just like from heaven! And it really moisturises! I was so pleasantly surprised immediately after first use.

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this aroma

Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and everything about this product.

Gentle on my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it's cruelty-free. I like the scent and it's gentle on my sensitive and dry skin. It's has a nice, gentle scent to it as well.

I have bee using this product for some time and love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bee using this product for some time and love it.

Gardenia shower gel

Posted by Maturegirl on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of different shower gels and must saythat Shikai really makes great products. This one is favorite so far.

Refreshing "Spa-like" Scent

Posted by veera21 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

what more to say...this is my next go-to product for shower gels...it just hits all the right buttons (no pun intended). after bath, its kinda brightens up my skin and i immediately saw a difference comparing with my previous shower gel (dove). will buy it again...

1 2 3 4