Love that Smell

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this shower gel. The smell is wonderful and it stays on your skin so you can smell it for awhile. We have even washed our hair with it, it is really nice, lathers up great, is non drying and you feel very clean. Would defintitely buy again.

WAY better that what i was using

Posted by DesertRatonga on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried virtually every "Moisturizing" body wash on the market, and none of them have made my skin feel like this. I am not sure if it is because this is a Non-soap but i never get that itchy feeling i used to occasionally get with soaps and washes, I have seen such a dramatic change in my skin texture since i started using this that i am actually wondering if i am allergic to something in regular soap and just never knew the difference. Also the smell is so great i wish they would make a cologne or aftershave of this fragrance as well.

i love their shower gels!!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i've tried their shower gels in a variety of fragrances. this one i hadn't heard of so i thought i'd give it a go. the smell is a bit too masculine for my tastes but i will definitely buy other shikai shower gels in different fragrances.

super produit

Posted by 5405140460497733533 on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

très frais, super produit

nice smell

Posted by 4689364450671746141 on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice and pleasant smell

Nice shower gel

Posted by Didokitty on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturizing shower gel. Very mild sandalwood aroma. My husband prefers a stronger smell. Does not dry skin at all and rinses off well. Lovely product.

I LOVE SHIKAI PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The scent of Sandalwood takes me back to the seventies - flower power! I have very dry skin so moisturizing shower gel is essential. I wish they had this in bigger sizes and I wish iHerb would still offer the coconut!

Sandalwood Shower Gel

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Happy to give this beauty 5 stars! Beautiful scented shower gel. Gentle on skin. Refreshing in shower and lots of foam. You don't have to use much. I intend buying again.

Romantic Sandalwood

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great body wash. I'd buy it more often if it weren't so expensive. I love the smell of sandalwood - it's so romantic and calming - great for your evening showers or baths. It's a very thick and concentrated body wash, so a little goes a long way.

My Regular Shower Gel

Posted by Reviewer1911147 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the subtle scent; no residue; lathers easily without using excess product; one of my favs; been using for years now!