Not sure if I'm sold yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed it contains TEA Lauryl Sulfate - I thought this was an "all natural" shampoo. I googled the ingredient b/c of all you hear about lauryl sulfates. I found an article from Shikai saying the TEA (stands for 3 chemicals, not tea you would drink) is a much milder, more expensive lauryl sulfate which is gentler to your skin and does not cause irritaion like other "cheap" lauryl sulfates. It still bugs me he calls it "all natural" when indeed it contains this chemical. He said there is no proof lauryl sulfates cause cancer...my naturopath said to stay away from it whenever possible. But, that being said, it does lather up nicely and has a nice fragrance, not overpowering, just clean. I have sensitive skin so it has been fine in that respect, yet I'm not sure how "moisturizing" it is - I think the lauryl sulfate tends to dry my skin (especially my feet) and I continue to need to apply moisturizers right after I shower.

Love the scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lathers up easily and has a light pleasant Yuzu scent. Doesn't strike me as particularly moisturing but perhaps I have drier-than-normal skin, so thicker moisturising shower creams work better. Nonethess I have re-ordered this again - great for daily shower use.

Great vegan, foaming SLS-free shower gel

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best vegan, SLS-free shower gel I've ever tried. I love this! It foams up and doesn't strip skin for moisture, it even contains aloe to moisturize your skin. The Yuzu scent is citrus-y and fresh.

Smells Like a Meyer Lemon!

Posted by rabbit on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great body wash. I'd buy it more often if it weren't so expensive. It smells just like a Meyer lemon! It's a nice refreshing scent. It's a very thick and concentrated body wash, so a little goes a long way.

Good Shower Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Doesn't dry the skin. Very good price.

Good but expected more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, but it dissapears quickly and doesn't stay on the skin after showe though during showering it smells amazing.

Great shower gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin always feels so soft when I use it!!!

great shower gell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and I love the smell. I use it as hand soap and my hands have never felt so good.

Great product