Not sure if I'm sold yet

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed it contains TEA Lauryl Sulfate - I thought this was an "all natural" shampoo. I googled the ingredient b/c of all you hear about lauryl sulfates. I found an article from Shikai saying the TEA (stands for 3 chemicals, not tea you would drink) is a much milder, more expensive lauryl sulfate which is gentler to your skin and does not cause irritaion like other "cheap" lauryl sulfates. It still bugs me he calls it "all natural" when indeed it contains this chemical. He said there is no proof lauryl sulfates cause cancer...my naturopath said to stay away from it whenever possible. But, that being said, it does lather up nicely and has a nice fragrance, not overpowering, just clean. I have sensitive skin so it has been fine in that respect, yet I'm not sure how "moisturizing" it is - I think the lauryl sulfate tends to dry my skin (especially my feet) and I continue to need to apply moisturizers right after I shower.

Smells Like a Meyer Lemon!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great body wash. I'd buy it more often if it weren't so expensive. It smells just like a Meyer lemon! It's a nice refreshing scent. It's a very thick and concentrated body wash, so a little goes a long way.

Great vegan, foaming SLS-free shower gel

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best vegan, SLS-free shower gel I've ever tried. I love this! It foams up and doesn't strip skin for moisture, it even contains aloe to moisturize your skin. The Yuzu scent is citrus-y and fresh.

Love the scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lathers up easily and has a light pleasant Yuzu scent. Doesn't strike me as particularly moisturing but perhaps I have drier-than-normal skin, so thicker moisturising shower creams work better. Nonethess I have re-ordered this again - great for daily shower use.

Excellent product - definitely moisturises!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product especially given it is not full of chemicals- moisturises my very dry skin. Nice fragrance but the only disappointment is that the fragrance doesnt linger (although I know many customers will prefer this).

Super Moisture

Posted by Reviewer3170662 on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is effective at keeping my aging skin from drying out too much.

My favorite shower gel

Posted by Reviewer1780903 on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A little dab will do ya. And I like the smell of Yuzu.

My favorite shower gel!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shower gel has a subtly sweet, not overpowering scent, and leaves skin wonderfully soft. I use together with the yuzu body lotion.

Great Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1155443 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We used to get this at Whole Foods and they stopped carrying the Yuzu. It smells great and feels great.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3063104 on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Takes very little product. Does a great job cleaning and moisturizing.

1 2 3 4