It is ok

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a moisturizing conditioner, but maybe not enough for my dry and fine hair. The bottle is huge which makes it economical. There are more moisturizing conditioners out there, so I probably won't repurchase. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

It is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the best

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good conditioner. It doesn't take much and it rinses well, leaves hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. Has a light pleasant scent but it doesn't linger. Is exactly what a conditioner should be.

condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product

Perfect Everyday conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The title really says it all. This conditioner also has a very light herbal fragrance that is lovely in the shower and gone once it is rinsed out.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the 3rd Shikai hair product I've purchased and am very happy with it. It is great for color treated hair because it does contain sulfate. I would definitely recommend it. Leaves my thick hair soft and manageable.

good stuff

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very gentle and makes my hair feeling silky. it also contains amla (a natural vitamin c).

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it, but the smell is odd

Shikai Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner. I use it as a leave in conditioner and it works great for my hair. I will continue to buy.

good conditioner, give it a few washes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have black fine hair (a lot of it) which has been bleached multiple times on the ends to lift it for unnatural colours. At first I gave this conditioner isolated attempts, and wasn't happy. After a longer trial, it kept improving my ends each time I used it, without being too heavy for the rest of my hair. I used a fair amount and let it sit for a couple minutes each time. Turned out great! I used it with a gentle sulfate free shampoo, so my hair wasn't being clarified each time, ended up with balanced hair for 2-3 washes per week.

1 2 3