nice shampoo but too much perfume

Posted by Reviewer3116631 on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found the smell a little overwhelming, they could do less on the perfume.

Everyday Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1381513 on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for curly hair. Adds Moisture and Manageability. Shampoo has a great smell, good foam. Shikai and Giovanni are my favorites! I will buy again!

Do not recommend

Posted by Reviewer3340655 on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using this shampoo my hair became very dry and brittle, more than that - it becomes greasy the next day, so I have to wash my hair every day now. It absolutely doesn't work without a conditioner, you just won't be able to comb it. Give it 2 stars for natural components

It is the best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the best

Squeaky Clean

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great lather, very nice scent and leaves hair squeaky clean. Only need to use a small amount, very concentrated. Does dry hair slightly so a conditioner with it works best.

Shikai Everyday Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I need gluten-free shampoos as gluten increases hair loss for me; this is a very nice shampoo and my hair didn't get greasy for days. Unfortunately I *did* get flakes, so i'll need to find a dandruff shampoo to alternate with it - gluten free of course (easier said than done).

One of my favorites

Posted by 4679189821599503032 on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I switch up shampoos every few months, but I always come back to this one. I have thick hair, and this brand gets it clean and shiny. Plus, it is not too expensive and the fragrance is not overwhelming. I shampoo every 2-3 days.

Shikai are the BEST shampoos

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Shikai shampoos are the best shampoos and a staple in my household; this one is good for everyday use. Often I don't even need a conditioner after using it, and I have very long hair.

heavenly

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the smell is heavenly, is silky soft and is very gentle on my hair.

Surprisingly Nice

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A less expensive alternative with an ingredient or two that we are supposed to consider suspect. However, it does the job well, good lather, pleasant scent, no noticeable residue. I use it as an alternative to other more spendy organic shampoos to avoid buildup from the spendier ones.

1 2