wow!

Posted by Reviewer1494431 on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo feels great, smells great, and leaves my hair feeling great. The glycerin makes it feel really rich and silky, and it lathers really well. I have collar length, thick, fine, straight hair, that doesn't like the winter weather, but this shampoo really helps. I also use the everyday conditioner, which is great in the summer, but not quite enough in the winter, so I also use the very light leave-in conditioner. All these products are worth every penny.

really moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good shampoo especially if hair is dried out.

Great price for this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1000943 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works for me to stop my dry itchy scalp. Leaves my hair very shiny.

Works Good

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lathers great, a little goes a very long way. I don't think it moisturizes much, but it does clean well. Good ingredients and gets the job done.

Excellent shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way, and it lathers up nicely. Even though the bottle looks small, it lasts longer than some of the other natural shampoos that you have to use a lot of. I have normal hair and don't need to use a conditioner with this one. It seemed less drying than the Nature's Gate shampoos I tried. Great for everyday use and dry scalp!

love it! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent, lovely shampoo. Moisturizing and light. Nice scent, lightly scented fresh. Great price. I highly recommend it. Cleans my thick, dry wild hair just fine. And lasts a long time, because you do not need to use a lot at one time. It is kind of concentrated, but light. Excellent!

better than i expected

Posted by Reviewer3050371 on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo really does get your hair clean I do a coconut oil treatment on my relaxed hair overnight and in the morning I wash twice with this shampoo and it really does get my hair clean and it has a nice smell as well a little does goes a long way i was not expecting for this shampoo to lather as good as it did. love this shampoo

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3340548 on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one I loved. Moisturize just well, smells fresh like a watermelon. Would buy again. Recommended.

Shikai, Natural, Moisturing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1662007 on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo because I have a lot of allergies and the ingredients in this product are pure and cause me no issues. I color my hair and use this shampoo every day and it keeps my hair in good condition

not good for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is called moisturizing but I would not say so.It makes my hair too dry.Won't buy again.

1 2 3 4