Dry eye relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Long time i was looking right product for my dry eyes and this one really helps already after two weeks of use. Dont need to use eyedrops anymore which actually often makes your dry eye problems even worse cause theres usually some additives in most of the eyedrops. This product also has some benefits for your skin and hair.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for over a year now and can honestly say that my skin and nails have improved drastically. After one week of taking this product I noticed that my skin was softer and radiant. My nails are no longer brittle!

rescue for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

when our grand dad had his skin burnt - to the rescue came the sea buckthorn oil. Believe me it helped rejuvenate his skin. This oil - magic power for your skin.

Notice no difference with 1mth use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Notice no difference with 1mth use

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Living in New Zealand the sun is very harsh & even with sunscreen I normally burn in 30 minutes, after taking this I spent 4 1/2 hrs in the sun (with the same sunscreen) & no burning, just went brown!!! Another bonus is my very dry skin is much, much improved!

Great product at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before, but stopped because of the cost (from another distributor). Since your offer was so good, I took advantage of it. There is more & more in the news concerning saw buckthorn oil--all of it good. This is a great product!

No effect

Posted by Taniana on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No effect whatsoever....

Omega 7 is great for joints and skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking natural Omega 7 several times a week makes a big difference in my joints. I highly recommend it! I don't notice any difference in this brand verses any other brand in quality.

Sea Buckthorn Oil softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product. It takes weeks to start to see the results but here is what I have noticed. I have more energy. My appetite is under control. My hair and nails are visibly improved. I have noticed an improvement in digestive health. My order came promptly. I will buy again.

Sea-Buckthorn gel tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We believe this product has improved the way we feel physically. They have reduced the frequency and duration of my wife's abdominal attacks. We recommend it highly.

1 2 3 4