like it

Posted by Reviewer1982826 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this soap in pair with Vitamin K Cream, and I liked them together a lot! The soap doesn't dry my skin (combined from normal to dry) and leaves it deeply cleansed as I feel. At third day I've noticed that I need some peeling, in spite of my rosacea, so now I use it with a soft sponge from time to time. By the way, capillaries are less noticable after it. Definetly, it deserves the highest mark.

I just love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1951397 on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not only as my facial soap, I use it for my body as well. Cleans so well without drying!

Best soap ever!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1125818 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had trouble with acne and dark circles different colours of skin in certain sareas This soap within 2 weeks everyday use has totally cleared up that i now use it as a whole bath shower routine it lathers up so fast and you never have to throw out the last bits you use it all

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1427888 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

refresh your skin and feel clean Thank you iherb.com for fast shiping

Clean Moisturized Skin

Posted by Reviewer2133129 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this bar for really clean skin that feels moisturized not dry. Plus I feel like I'm doing something good for my face. Love it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1386047 on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i never wanna run out! my face has never felt so clean!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2154421 on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells awesome! It's mild. I don't find it too drying but it does the job to cleanse my face. It lathers very well. I've been using it everyday along with my clarisonic mia. So far I really like it. I've order a back up but one bar of it will probably last my forever!

surprisingly good

Posted by Reviewer2372345 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tried it for the first time and wasn't expecting much especially because of its price. But it smells great and leaves my skin soft and supple. Great deal!

Irritated skin

Posted by Reviewer2987417 on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had irritated skin (rosacea, to be exact). I intended to get my prescription filled, but ran into problems. On a group I belong to who knows a lot about natural things, they recommended Sea Buckthorn. I found this soap & it is amazing. If I try to get by just one day without using it, I feel a difference (not for the good).

Too drying for me.

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used for 2~3 weeks twice a day and stopped using. Not recommend for dry sensitive skin.

1 2 3 4